9mm 124 Hollow Point Reman Ammunition
*THERE IS CURRENTLY A 3-4 WEEK WAITING TIME ONCE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED!
All ammunition is loaded with high quality name brand components such as; Hodgdon powders, CCI primers, Berry’s Mfg. and Hornady projectiles.
*We are currently experiencing 2-4 week lead times in products shipped.
- Cartridge: 9mm Luger
- Grain Weight: 124 grain
- Bullet Style: Hybrid hollow point
- Muzzle Velocity: 1125 Feet Per Second avg.
- Lead Free: No
- Case Type: Brass/nickel.
- Primer: Boxer
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
- Test Barrel Length: 4.5”
The 500 pack is packaged loose in a heavy duty Mylar bag that's great for emergency preparedness. All brass is Reman Brass and is inspected to ensure high quality performance.
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
We ship ammunition to your door via UPS or FedEX ground.
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
The following restrictions apply (You can email copies of required ID's/permits to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Illinois: We must have your FOID and State ID on file
- Connecticut: We must have your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- Chicago, IL: We must have your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- Cook County, IL: No Ammo without an FFL
- California: No Ammo without an FFL
- Massachusetts: No Ammo without an FFL
- New Jersey: We must have your FPIC or permit to purchase/carry a handgun on file for pistol ammunition
- New York (State): No Ammo without an FFL
- New York City: CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO
- Washington D.C.: CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO
- Alaska: CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO
- Hawaii: CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO
- APO & FPO Address: CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO
- PO Boxes: CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO
Terms & Return Policy on Ammunition
By placing an order with Dallama Gear you are agreeing that you are legally able to purchase and have ammunition shipped to you, meaning:
You are of legal age to purchase ammunition and you are following all state and local laws concerning ammunition purchasing and ownership for your area.
All orders ship UPS ground or FedEx ground.
Returns on Ammunition
Due to Department of Transportation regulations, no returns are accepted unless they are done in person. Returns are accepted in case of manufacture defect with verification and proof of purchase required. If you have been shipped ammunition that you believe needs to be returned, please contact us!
Shipping Restrictions and Notices
NOTICE! Residents of California, Delaware, Illinois, New York, and Ohio, have additional restrictions.
If you are ordering from these states we require all license and permits to be on hand before we can ship, otherwise your order will be delayed or canceled.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to the following areas/locations:
- District of Columbia
- P.O Boxes
- U.S. addresses having zip codes beginning with (100, 101, 102)