X-Truder 9mm Home Defense Ammunition
Our X-TRUDER 9mm home defense bullet is made for one purpose - STOP INTRUDERS!
*THERE MAY BE A 1-2 WEEK WAITING TIME ONCE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED!
This 124 grain projectile is a high performance bullet that works for any of you preferred 9mm handguns. Every component has this magnificent bullet has been engineered with only premium material. The special oxidized hybrid hollow point projectile will not foul your barrel, but it will expand creating maximum destruction when impacting you target.
The two-piece shell case is engineered to make it 50% lighter and 2x stronger than brass with a 65,000 psi rating. It outperforms nickel-plated brass on every level. The uniform wall thickness and proprietary assembly techniques makes for reliable and consistent velocity. The brass is reloadable, ejects cool to touch, is magnetic so you easily retrieve to reload, and is MADE IN THE USA!
The powder used is a fast burning, porous handgun powder that includes an added decoppering agent to keep you gun clean and more reliable!
All ammunition is loaded and distributed from St. George, Utah USA!
Bullet Weight: 124 Grain
Bullet Style: Hybrid Hollow Point
Muzzle Velocity: 1100 Feet per second avg.
Lead Free: No
Case Type: Nickel Alloy Stainless (Virgin)
Test Barrel Length: 4.5”
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
We ship ammunition to your door via UPS or FedEX ground.
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
The following restrictions apply (You can email copies of required ID's/permits to email@example.com)
- Illinois: We must have your FOID and State ID on file
- Connecticut: We must have your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- Chicago, IL: We must have your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- Cook County, IL: No Ammo without an FFL
- California: No Ammo without an FFL
- Massachusetts: No Ammo without an FFL
- New Jersey: We must have your FPIC or permit to purchase/carry a handgun on file for pistol ammunition
- New York (State): No Ammo without an FFL
- New York City: CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO
- Washington D.C.: CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO
- South Carolina: CANNOT SHIP/OWN HOLLOW POINTS (BILL 318)
- Alaska: CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO
- Hawaii: CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO
- APO & FPO Address: CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO
- PO Boxes: CANNOT SHIP AMMO TO
Terms & Refund Policy on Ammunition
By placing an order with Dallama Gear you are agreeing that you are legally able to purchase and have ammunition shipped to you, meaning:
You are of legal age to purchase ammunition and you are following all state and local laws concerning ammunition purchasing and ownership for your area.
All orders ship UPS ground or FedEx ground.
Returns on Ammunition
Due to Department of Transportation regulations, no returns are accepted unless they are done in person. Returns are accepted in case of manufacture defect with verification and proof of purchase required. If you have been shipped ammunition that you believe needs to be returned, please contact us!
Shipping Restrictions and Notices
NOTICE! Residents of California, Delaware, Illinois, New York, and Ohio, have additional restrictions.
If you are ordering from these states we require all license and permits to be on hand before we can ship, otherwise your order will be delayed or canceled.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to the following areas/locations:
- District of Columbia
- P.O Boxes
- U.S. addresses having zip codes beginning with (100, 101, 102)